onsdag den 7. december 2011

Last couple of days...

Hey! Just wanted to tell you what has going on the last today and yesterday (nothing special!)
Yesterday i went bowling and i broke both of my thumbnails! Arrrgh! Im so pissed, i really loved those nails... hahah xD
This day started out with MTV played "Mistletoe". Whenever i hear Justins music in the radio or tv, it just makes my day, and i get so happy! Later, me and my friends had a school projekt presentation... It went all right:) Then i got home and was in a super christmas mood, so i took out all of the christmas ornaments, and decorated the house!
Ohh and i also dropped my dad´s new phone i a cup of hot chocolate... UOPS!


Take a look at this house! I want my house to look like that! Hahaha :D

-Nikoline 

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar